Congress will take place in late May and early June 2018 at the University of Regina. The theme for this year’s CASID conference is:
‘Exploring and Unpacking Diversity in Development’
The CASID Conference Organizing team invites you to submit panel, individual paper and roundtable proposals at this time.
We encourage you to submit panel proposals and are seeking proposals that:
- Ensure representation of scholars (academics and students) and, where possible, practitioners to best reflect the association’s composition and
- Include the names, titles and short abstracts of paper presentations/roundtable contributions (each panel/roundtable proposal should include the name and contact information of a Chair and 4 or 5 presenters). Please see the attached panel/roundtable proposal submission form.
We are accepting general submissions and panels, papers and roundtables in the following themes:
- Gender and Development
- Conflict, Disaster and Migration
- Decolonizing Development and the Academy
- The SDG Agenda
- Environment, Energy and Climate Change
- Inequality and Social Protection
- Development Finance, Partnerships and Cooperation
- Trade, Industry and Growth
- Social Movements, Labour and Human Rights
We also invite proposals for roundtables around recently published books.
Deadline: November 1st, 2017
Send your proposal to Adrian Murray by November 1st, 2017 at email@example.com
For more information about CASID, see: https://www.casid-acedi.ca/
CASID Conference Organizer 2018
Associate Professor, School of International Development and Global Studies
University of Ottawa